What are some basic rules that people should never break when joining MLM programs? Not so much how to evaluate one program versus another, but what are some rules which are deininte green or red flag.
- Always keep the product as a retail customer for at least 30, preferably 90 days. Be a customer first, then consider the business opportunity.
- Never purchase a product which requires you to work the opportunity.
- Never talk to your friends or family about MLM business opportunities.
- Never sell MLM products to friends or family.
- If the MLM opportunity sounds too good to be true, it almost certainly is.
- If the MLM product sounds too good to be true, it almost certainly is.
- If the MLM opportunity does not require your effort to be successful, avoid it. Things that sound too good to be true, are false.
- Once you have found an MLM product in which you see value and benefit, then you will consider the business opportunity. If you have the time, money and determination to work a home based business opportunity, then you might this MLM program as an independent contractor. If you decide to promote the products as an independent contractor, then make that decision with a 2 to 5 year commitment. I mean a commitment to actively work the program over several years with expectations that results will build slowly. Success within MLM programs results from consistent and persistent effort over time. Remember the Tortoise and the Hare. The haare never wins that race.
- Never spend money on your MLM home based business that your household budget can not afford.
This list of rules was not offered to crush your dreams or your enthusiasm for a home based business. It was offered in an attempt to keep you out of the 99% failure rate. It was not offered to dampen your zeal for MLM products. Please consume whatever products you choose as customers. It was not offered to crush any dream you might have about success in the home based business MLM industry. Please dream, just dream about home based business success which is not just a lucky lottery win Dream about success which naturally follows and is the culmination of sustained desire and effort over time. OK, the first article was "Why do people join MLM programs?" The second article was "What happens to people when they join MLM programs." This article was about "What are some basic rules that people should not break when joining an MLM programs". . Next article will discuss how to judge between different MLM programs.