Most guys like to believe that they are unstoppable sex machines, but the truth is, by the time they reach middle age, nearly nine men out of ten have experienced some loss of penis sensation. While this is not necessarily a sign of a serious health problem, it can have some unpleasant consequences. Men with reduced penile sensitivity may find sex to be less pleasurable, or they may have difficulty reaching orgasm.
Fortunately, in many cases, a combination of proper skin care with penis-specific vitamins and minerals, as well as following an overall penis care regimen, may help to reduce loss of sensation and increase sensitivity in the tip and shaft of the penis. The following tips are often recommended by men's health specialists for optimizing penis feeling.
1. Wear loose-fitting, "breathable" clothing. Believe it or not, tight, restrictive clothing can create enough friction on the skin of the penis to deaden the nerve cells that network the penis. Constant rubbing against rough fabrics can also create a callous-like layer of skin and further prevent normal sensation. Wear cotton or silk-like underwear – boxer style is best – and make sure that clothing is not too tight. Following these suggestions leaves the penis room to "breathe" and protects against excess rubbing.
2. Moisturize the penis skin. Cold weather, sunburn, spermicides, and even masturbation or sex can dry the skin of the penis. Without treatment, chronically dry skin can become desensitized, making it harder to respond to sexual stimulation. Using a natural moisturizer like she butter can keep the penis skin soft and supple, and nourishing vitamins like vitamin E can help to prevent moisture loss caused by drying environmental agents.
3. Boost the healing properties of the penile skin. Like the skin on the rest of the body, the penis skin acts as a barrier against harmful environmental agents, as well as bacteria, fungi, and other substances that can cause infection. Supporting the skin's natural disease-fighting properties through the use of the immune-boosting vitamins D, B5, C and A can help prevent unwanted skin conditions that may desensitize the penis.
4. Provide nerve system support. As mentioned earlier, the skin of the penis covers an intricate network of nerve tissue. These nerve receptors transmit sexual stimuli to the brain, resulting in feelings of pleasure. When this network is disrupted – for instance, when nerve cells are damaged due to dry masturbation or rough sex – loss of sensitivity may occur. Vitamin B5, which is known to stimulate nerve regrowth, can help to promote rapid healing of nervous tissue, especially when used alongside amino acids such as acetyl-L-carnitine.
5. Promote healthy circulation in the penis. Poor circulation is a leading reason for lost penis sensation. Keeping the blood vessels in good repair is necessary for good circulatory health, and vitamin C is an essential ingredient in maintaining a healthy circulatory system. Treating the penis with a nutrient formula which contains vitamin C can help to keep the blood flowing.
Where to find the ingredients that promote penis sensitivity
Even men who eat a healthy diet and take oral vitamin supplements often do not get enough of these important nutrients to support penis health. In order to maintain penile sensitivity, using a specialized penile health formula (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) on a daily basis can ensure that health-sustaining vitamins and minerals are delivered directly to the skin of the penis, where they are quickly absorbed to provide maximum benefits. Regular use of a vitamin-rich penis formula may help to keep the penile skin smooth, supple, and responsive to manual stimulation or partner play.
Source by John Dugan